Saturday, January 06, 2007

Excuses, Shmexcuses...

Brief summary:

  • Holiday houseguests
  • unexpected project(s)
  • a four-day Christmas (typical)
  • unexpected project(s) for the Mrs.
  • 60% of the house sick with something (at least one double pink-eye sinus-infection whammy)
  • expected project(s)
  • Essential Love, 180 More, a pile of BAPs, et al. in a pile waiting for me to finish my little project.

I mean, really.

I'm online about 8 minutes a day right now, so if you're waiting for something from me, well... sorry. As a peace offering, here's a recent discovery that you'll enjoy if you share my interest in the writing process: http://wordswimmer.blogspot.com/.

Be back soon.

2 comments:

32poems said...

Ah, sorry to hear all of this. We avoided the pink eye part but have had most of the rest!

With Hammer And Tong...The LetterShaper said...

very much enjoyed reading here...as a poet, I found it enlightening and enriching; I spent a pleasant while just following your links...thank you...