- that I hope the person who bet me $20 that the northeastern US would never see $2 gas again will do the honorable thing and come forward... I've forgotten who I made the wager with.
- that you should get two parenting points when you spend two weeks deeply afraid of something and your kids don't acquire that fear. Two more when you realize they've picked something up after all and have inherited your bravado glands.
- that Saint Ignatius was right: to teach people, you need to "(go) in at their door and come out at (your/His) own".
- that the more I consider the evolution of technology and the evolution of arts, the more poets look like buggy drivers. More on this in December.
- that covering economics, parenting, catechetics (teaching), and poetry in one post means I'm probably better off doing something else....
Sunday, November 16, 2008
A Few Entries Appropriate To My Attention Span At The Moment
So I'm thinking...