Saturday, January 14, 2006

Come One! Come Some!

NJ Area only need complete this post: I'm very happy to say we only have a few spots left in the first possibly-annual-if-interest-stays-this-high Workshop Day at The Center for the Performing Arts at DeBaun Auditorium. Giving Life to Words comprises three separate sessions on Penning, Performing, and Publishing your writing. You can find more information on the teachers, as well on upcoming events in the Spoken Word and other performing arts at DeBaun.org, or you can contact yours truly with questions.

I sincerely hope to see you there. And you can count hearing how the day went right here.

3 comments:

A. J. Patrick Liszkiewicz said...

Were I still a Jerseyite, I'd be there, my friend. Hope all goes (and is) well.

Too, is that your team whose ass I'm kicking?

; )

David Vincenti said...

Hey, hey, HEY! Watch the mouth! My mother visits here!

But, umm, yes, that would be me.

A. J. Patrick Liszkiewicz said...

Sorry! And, also, sorry.

Hi, Mom!