Won't let that happen again.
News from around this vicinity:
- Great time at the Project Management Institute of New Jersey's annual symposium. Made to feel enormously welcome by audience and staff. The proceedings, including my presentation, are now available for your perusal in the chapter presentation archive.
- My town now has a poet laureate. And a fine one, at that.
- It's recital season for my kids. I am a lucky, lucky man.
- My Linked-In profile is currently 90% technologist colleagues, 9.8% artists, 0.2% other. That makes a great deal of sense, actually.
- The Spoken Word Series survived the downturn and will return for a 9th season. More on that in a few weeks.
- The New York Mets are a downturn all their own. And yet I watch and I watch and I watch.
- To the Ones is out there again. Didn't I say I was done with that? Are we ever really "done with that?"
Let's see if I can get back here before the end of the month with at least a few of the bullets my internal editor got to before I could post them. Early line in Vegas is 12:5 against.