Among the incompletenesses I've accumulated over the past few years:
- Acrostics as a natural form for the poet with a technical education
- Homage poems after works by poets you see at the right, including Agodon, Lockward, and Pereira.
- A Top-10 list of Top-10 lists
- A discussion of the (first) cancer story line in Funky Winkerbean
- An observation that some of the subplots in my favorite works of speculative fiction are eerily close to reality today, and what genius that suggests in those writers
Also about a half-dozen Mets references, half that many Jets references, a couple medical device insights, and one insight about abominable snowmen.
Of course, the single obvious conclusions from this mishmosh is...
What, no accordion?