Sunday, May 10, 2009

Some Stuff I Thought About Once

Cleaning out my draft blogs folder, I've been finding it interesting what I seem to have found interesting enough to start writing about... but not interesting enough to finish the thought.

Among the incompletenesses I've accumulated over the past few years:
  • Acrostics as a natural form for the poet with a technical education
  • Homage poems after works by poets you see at the right, including Agodon, Lockward, and Pereira.
  • A Top-10 list of Top-10 lists
  • A discussion of the (first) cancer story line in Funky Winkerbean
  • An observation that some of the subplots in my favorite works of speculative fiction are eerily close to reality today, and what genius that suggests in those writers

Also about a half-dozen Mets references, half that many Jets references, a couple medical device insights, and one insight about abominable snowmen.

Of course, the single obvious conclusions from this mishmosh is...

What, no accordion?

No comments: