Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Report from the Middle of Christmas Week

Mental flotsam for a Wednesday:
  • I'm almost past the holiday enough to start thinking for real about the terrific day of workshops we have planned in January at The Center. If you're in NJ or NYC, please contact me for more information.
  • Just a few days left before I delete the annual Christmas Commemoration (see last post). For a commemoration of an entirely different sort, check out Sheila E. Murphy's holiday poem (courtesy of Ron Silliman).
  • Best of Branches 2004 is now available, including my poem My Ants Are Dead. It's a fictionalized account of the reaction of a high school student whose science project was on board the Columbia space shuttle. I haven't decided yet, but I think I want to send a copy to the school, even though the students are all graduated. I don't know if it's a good idea or not.
Aside from these bits of useless information, my brain is still set on "gingerbread".

Hope you had/are having/will have/willan on-have wont rehaving a great holiday.

No comments: