Saturday, January 06, 2007

Excuses, Shmexcuses...

Brief summary:

  • Holiday houseguests
  • unexpected project(s)
  • a four-day Christmas (typical)
  • unexpected project(s) for the Mrs.
  • 60% of the house sick with something (at least one double pink-eye sinus-infection whammy)
  • expected project(s)
  • Essential Love, 180 More, a pile of BAPs, et al. in a pile waiting for me to finish my little project.

I mean, really.

I'm online about 8 minutes a day right now, so if you're waiting for something from me, well... sorry. As a peace offering, here's a recent discovery that you'll enjoy if you share my interest in the writing process: http://wordswimmer.blogspot.com/.

Be back soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, sorry to hear all of this. We avoided the pink eye part but have had most of the rest!

The Lettershaper said...

very much enjoyed reading here...as a poet, I found it enlightening and enriching; I spent a pleasant while just following your links...thank you...