Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Pieces and Bits

A few things you might be interested in:

  • The fine folks at JMilligan Design have a recently revamped website that features their rather impressive graphic and web design skills. And I'm not just complimenting them because....
  • ... the latest update of DavidVincenti.com has reached the screen with updated pub credits and such. But the more useful info for those who are interested is a set of links I've posted in the Reading Room that will take you to tools and resources of value to teaching artists - particularly those teaching at the grammar school level.
  • Frank 'n' Furter fans be advised: Richard O'Brien's The Rocky Horror Show hits the stage in Hoboken this Friday night! The Center for the Performing Arts at DeBaun Auditorium invites you to attend in costume and be part of the fun. The link also takes you to post-show deals available in Hoboken when you visit.

And one think I'm sure you're not interested in, but I feel obliged to post anyway, is an apology to AJ at The Daily Mojocrat, whose Bills stuffed my Jets in spite of my trash talking. As an aside, can you call it trash talking when it's in the comments to a blog? Ca-ca-commenting, maybe? Putrescence-posting?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for those teaching links. I'm auditioning for an instructor position next week at ITT Tech.

David Vincenti said...

Excellent, Jilly! I hope you find some new things for the repertoire in those links. Please let us know how it goes!

A. J. Patrick Liszkiewicz said...

No apology necessary, my good man! Neither one of us is going to make the playoffs, so we might as well wallow in comrader(miser)ie(y).

Also: trash-talking is a good thing. ; )