Friday, October 21, 2005

Poet of the Light, I Am

Courtesy of Wil Wheaton in Exile, I have learned I am Yoda.

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

This is from the "What Fantasy Sci/Fi Character Are You?" Quiz over at John Hubbard's TK421's Post. The geekiest of Star Wars geeks may get the reference, the rest of you should go here.

Ordinarily, I don't post my results of things like this, but hey: this one nailed me. Right? Right?

2 comments:

A. J. Patrick Liszkiewicz said...

Speaking of 'fantasy': the basketball league is up and running. I sent you an e-mail about it, with some instructions that should help you in getting registered. See you there! ; )

Anonymous said...

Galadriel? Galadriel?

Thanks.